So many people are trying to get your business. It’s sometimes hard to stand out in your market. But you must.
Here are a few things to think through as you consider what makes your business unique:
1. What do you do that’s better than your competition? Take time to do a thorough competitive analysis.
2. How can people find out what makes your offering better than your competition’s?
3. Are there holes in the market that you can fill in?
4. Are there physical or on-line places potential customers are hanging out that your competition doesn’t know about?
5. Offer a guarantee on how you can add value. Make sure it’s something you are sure you can deliver!
If you don’t offer anything unique, think up something! That might give you an edge that you don’t yet have.
And finally, if you need help with any of this, contact me!
Image is modified from a photo by Linus Art on Flikr.